- Designated for Release of raw material, packaging material and some other materials.
- Also designated for final Approval/ Release/ Rejection of finished product and COA for dispatch of finished product (Batch Release).
- Responsible for review/ approval of analytical reports, analytical data.
- Responsible for coordination with other departments in handling of market complaints/ product recalls.
- Responsible for review/ approval, assessment, and mornitoring of deviation (Planed/unplanned), change control, OOS, OOT, OOL, failure investigation and CAPAs.
- Responsible for the timely updation of the document in line with the current regulatory guidelines.
- Responsible for coordination with other departments in training and training evaluation for GMP.
- Working time: Mon - Sat : 8: 00 ~ 17: 00 (Biweekly Saturday day off)
- Location: VSIP1, Thuan An, Binh Duong.
- Bus Company: Pick up at Go Vap and Binh Thanh District.
- Gender: Male/ Female.
- Age: From 30 - 45 years old.
- Graduated from medicine and pharmacy university.
- Having pharmacist certificate.
- Experiences in pharmaceutical factory 2-5 years.
- English: Business level.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
- Please send your English CV file Word attach picture 3x4 by email:
CareerLink’s client is Japanese company specializing in production of medicines and pharmaceutical chemicals.