- Procurement of building materials in construction (Ex. Concrete, rebar, interior equipment, celling materials, electric materials, air conditioning equipment, paint, etc.)
- Acceptance of quotation from each trader, decision of vendor, purchasing of materials. The traders are in both Japanese and non-Japanese.
- Mainly working in office, but sometimes must visit traders and construction site.
- Working hour: Mon-Sat 8:00-17:00 (Working on 1st, 3rd and 5th Sat.).
- Male/Female, 30-45 years old.
- Graduated from university or college. (Any major)
- Experienced in procurement of building materials.
- Negotiation skills.
- Familiar to building materials.
- Strong in numbers.
- English skill: Business level.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Careerlink’s client is a Japanese general construction company.