Công Ty TNHH Asian Tech
- Work as Project Manager of Web/Mobile projects, giving you responsibility for the success of the assigned project.
- Manages projects through all stages of the software project life cycle from initiation to closure.
- Manages people in accordance with respective team managers.
- Manages customer expectation and deliver committed contents on defined timelines.
- Manages scope, project plan and track task assignments of team members.
- Be responsible for the quality of all project deliverables.
- Works closely with PMO for project status tracking, risks and action plans.
- Collaborates with other stakeholders like HR, Device team, Network team, Finance team for related aspects concerning assigned project and project team member.
- Contributes proactively to PMO for process improvement and audit activities.
- Support sales team for project proposals as required.
- 13th month pay.
- Performance review and salary adjustment 2 times a year.
- Promotion opportunity.
- Monthly team-building fund (200k/person/month).
- English/Japanese certificate incentive bonus program.
- Yearly company trip.
- Yearly Amazing Race building activities.
- Yearly health check at one of the top hospital in Danang.
- Yearly profit bonus (based on business result).
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related field.
- Experience in managing software projects consisting of different roles like BA, Developers, Tester, etc.
- Excellent problem solving skills and conflict management.
- Good experience in managing project through all project management processes (initiating, planning, executing, monitoring and controlling, closing).
- Competent understanding and knowledge of technical aspects of web (PHP/Java/NET) or mobile (iOS/Android) applications.
- Confident management of project schedules and tracking detailed task assignments.
- Experience managing large-scale projects and/or multiple project management.
- Ability to discuss and negotiate with client directly or with communication assistant regardless of language matter.
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills, with the capability to handle different types of people.
- Good motivation and problem solving skill.
- Self-motivated and result-oriented working style.
- Thorough understanding of the necessary traceability on each deliverable from requirement to user acceptance.
- Good sense of business logic view and prioritisation of work according to business requirements.
- Certification in project management is preferable.
- Ability to coach and mentor more junior members.
- Good learning attitude, professionalism and high senses of responsibility.
- Minimum Intermediate level in English (spoken and written); Japanese speaking is a big plus.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Here at Asian Tech, we've been recoding history since 2014. With our present focus on the Japanese market, we have gained a high standard quality for software development service for Web and Mobile applications. Our mission is to learn, develop and obtain the highest standards for global software services.
Our young, dynamic and self-motivated employees are a truly international bunch from a wide variety of backgrounds, with a mix of Vietnamese, English and Japanese (to name but a few of the languages) flying about our office. Employees also have the opportunity to work with foreign managers with international experience as well as learn directly from our CEO, who lived and worked in Japan for 12 years. We are all united by the same vision that Asian Tech could be the leading innovative software service company in Asia (and the world!).
Our headquarters is based in Da Nang city, with the search of clear blue skies and beautiful beaches to fuel our innovative thinking. We’ve also been looking for expanding our name to the European and American markets in the near future. No matter where we go, though, we'll always be striving for success.