Xuan An Style., Co Ltd
** Store set-up
- Space investigation, working with landlord for all paperwork and operation procedure
- Working with brand principles, designers to get full information for the projects: design detailed drawing, archi drawing, MEP drawing with all spec of furniture, lighting, fire-fighting and sample materials
- Seeking contractors to get quotations, checking BOQ matches with drawing to finalize all items, cost and the fit-out schedule
- Getting approval from brand principles about all materials, final drawings and working with chosen contractor to implement the contract
- Coordinating with other department(finance controller, accounting) for finalizing quotation, contract signing
- Reporting about project updates
* Fit-out period:
- Supervising the fit-out progress on site to follow the schedule and final BOQ
- Reporting about fit-out progress and completion status of the project
- Coordinating with other department on paperwork of the project
- Managing to get all vendors, contractors working well together to ensure the schedule and quality of the work
- Handover part by part after checking on site to follow the schedule
- Coordinating and supporting with landlord, contractors and other department
* Handover time:
- Checking quality of project and notice all defects before handover
- Working with finance controller on handover process (as-built-drawing, technical documents handover, warranty documents, payment document…)
- Checking and signing off to confirm on completion of the project
- Supporting retail team on operation related to store set-up items
* Store Repair and Maintenance
- Working with contractors, vendors on all repair and maintenance items to keep the standard and image of the store
- Requiring replacement or re-built on faulty items if needed
- Checking and reporting on recurring time about the store maintenance status
- Coordinating with store team to supervise all work related to repair and maintenance
- Supporting retail team for any work affects store facilities and images (light box, poster, decoration…)
- More than 3 years experience in a Project Manager position.
- Good knowledge and experience with project management, development process and tools.
- Experience with at least one software project management tool.
- Excellent ability to estimate and manage project planning, budget and resources.
- Good communication skills: group discussion leading, brainstorm and team working.
- Demonstrated skills and experience in mediation, negotiation, argumentation, presentation and conflict resolution.
- Ability to strategically and tactically organize and structure activities, paying particular attention to detail.
- Adaptable and flexible in a fast moving organization.
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited supervision.
- Effective communication in both Vietnamese & English.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our clients are some of the world’s most well-known tastes in luxury fashion: Ferrari store, Kiton, Stuart Weitzman, Santoni, Casadei, Lovisa…
Besides, We are the first branch in Vietnam of Hamleys. Hamleys is the oldest toy shop in the world and one of the world's best-known retailers of toys. Founded by William Hamley as "Noah's Ark" in High Holborn, London, in 1760, it moved to its current site on Regent Street in 1881. Today, with over 255 years of experience in bringing smiles and laughter to children, Hamleys is known and trusted all over the world.