- Managing all aspects of Project life cycle to facilitate successful delivery to executive team.
- Developing and oversee detailed project plans, execute activities related to end-to-end project management.
- Establishing detailed project plans and metrics, work plans, schedules, resource plans and status reports.
- Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Identify, analyze and recommend business systems solutions to management having broad business impact.
- Identity project risks and develop risk mitigation plans.
- Providing project leadership, work direction and feedback.
- Convey and report status to executives, global business partners and all other key stakeholders.
- The work's detail will be discussed in the interview.
- Male/Female, over 30 years old.
- Bachelor degree in a related area of study.
- Minimum 5 years in a Delivery role for any SAP project.
- Extensive experience within technology consulting or consulting services.
- Functional proficiency with at least 3+ full life cycle SAP implementations.
- Had experience in working with various core SAP modules is highly desirable (FI/CO, SD, MM, ABAP...).
- Had experience/knowledge about SAP S/4 HANA is an advantage.
-Proven ability to effectively comprehend industry requirements and configure/enhance the SAP solution to support/satisfy the requirement.
- Experience in providing post implementation support.
- Had SAP certification, retail experience is an advantage.
- Strong understanding of the integration points with other modules.
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Careerlink's client is the leading IT service with 100% foreign direct investment owned by Singapore.