- Design and construction modern electric facility with high technological skills and reliability.
- Perform technical review of design drawings to ensure alignment to budget. Able to perform conceptual budgets based on conceptual drawings.
- Perform bidding, negotiation, and preparation of contract documents, contract administration, and scheduling.
- Prepare scopes of work in compliance with jurisdictional standards regarding quality control, health and safety.
- Supports the on-site construction activities by confirming building requirements and scope of work.
- Direct and coordinate consultants during the construction process. Organize and manage staff, contractors and schedules for construction projects.
- Assist in hiring and managing sub-contractors.
- Oversee budgets, including tracking metrics
* Working time: 8:00 ~ 17:30 from Mon ~ Sat ( 8:00 ~ 12:00 on Saturday)
* Location: District 1, HCM
- Ten (10) years electric construction related experience
- Bachelor Diploma (or equivalent) or degree in a construction related field preferred.
- Knowledge of the construction process and understand the specifications and field labor.
- Knowledge of the project management process and principles of scheduling and estimating.
- Strong skills in time management, communication, ability to work in tight deadlines and under pressure.
- Ability to develop and maintain positive relationships with all parties involved in the construction project, while handling difficult issues and/or personalities.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Khách hàng của CareerLink là Công ty thiết kế và xây dựng của Nhật .