- Manage and support your team and ensure project targets of your team (delivery date,
software quality and workload) given by Project Manager.
- Communication with Senior Manager, Project Manager, Programmers and clients in Japan
- Manage and support your team to set up a development environment and a test
- Manage and support your team and create following deliverables and get approval from
Project Manager for the deliverables.
- Japan onsite work
On site work in Japan for design phase and/or test phase may be requested, if necessary,
upon request from Fujitsu project team in Japan.
- Conduct training for your Programmers to improve their software product development
skills, technical skills (such as OS, Programming Language, Tools, Products and Testing)
and Japanese language skills.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer science and Software Engineering
- OS experience: Windows or Linux at least 3 years’ experience
- At least 2 years experience as a software developer with any programming language
- Good at Japanese communication (At least N-3 equivalent) and English communication.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our Client is Japan's IT company.