- Manage and support your team and ensure project targets of your team (delivery date, software quality and workload) given by Project Manager.
- Communication with Senior Manager, Project Manager, Programmers and clients in Japan.
- Create detail project schedule with Project Manager. Create weekly progress reports, Q&A lists, and issue lists in Japanese. Hold weekly meeting with Project Manager and clients in Japan in order to report your team progress and to solve all issues.
- Manage and support your team to set up a development environment and a test environment.
- On site work in Japan for design phase and/or test phase may be requested, if necessary.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent in Computer science and Software Engineering
- OS experience: Windows or Linux at least 3 years’ experience
- Programming language experience: Python or C++ or Java/C# at least 2 years’ experience
- Having experience about Database (Oracle, PostgreSQL…) at least 1 year.
- Having knowledge about Cloud, Tomcat Server… is preferable.
- Good at Japanese communication (N2 or equivalent) and English communication.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a Project Leader in software product development.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's client is Japanese IT company.