TETRA PAK VIETNAM Co.Ltd,
- We are building up a new packaging material Factory in VSIP 2A, Binh Duong. The Factory is highly automated operation which is state of art technology. New equipment will be imported from oversea.
- We are looking for a big number of Technicians for production who will play key roles in the organization development. If you are our success candidate, you will have oversea training from 4 - 6 months.
- Interview & Selection process will be conducted on Feb 26th 2018 and On-boarding Day will be on March 2018 (After Tet Holiday).
* Roles Descriptions:
- Member of shift team operating various types of machines in production line
- Perform inspection and machine operation: machine set up, adjustment, cleaning, monitoring, handling materials according to standard operating procedures
- Secure product quality following specifications
- Responsible for the packaging material quality, efficiency, productivity, health, safety, environment and wastes
- Maintain good housekeeping (5S) within the process operation
- Basic maintaining of machine & accessories through basic Autonomous Maintenance, Preventive Maintenance & proper operations
- Trouble shooting with equipment, machinery, products during process operation as required
- Participate in improvement teams / initiatives
- Assist team leader to lead a team of technicians
- Train new hires on specific tasks
- Provide accurate daily production log, progress report and involve in preparing other required documentations of production
- Involve in new equipment installation
- Handling/transferring hazardous and non-hazardous wastes to collection areas for disposal, reuse or recycling
- Support other shifts/teams as required
- Any other duties to be assigned from time to time
* Our Requirements:
- Basic requirement:
- Working location: VISIP 2A, Binh Duong
- Working in shift: (3 shifts, 8 hours/ shift - Mon to Sat)
* Our Requirements:
- We welcome all candidates with different degrees from diverse majors such as: Printing Technology (A Big Plus if have), Industrial Management, Technical Engineering (Automation, Electrical, Mechanical,etc.)
- Diploma degrees or higher qualification
- Fresh Graduate or 1 - 5 years working experience in Manufacturing Production Area
- Fairly good English communication skills
- Good computer skills
- Logical thinking
- Good problem solving skills
- Willing to learn
- Good attitude and behavior
- Result oriented
- Please send your apppication by online, email (in Careerlink)
Tetra Pak is one of the leaders in Processing and Packaging of liquid food, and is operating in more than 165 markets and is a global company with offices in almost every part of the world.
In Vietnam, Tetra Pak was set up in 1994 with a head office in Ho Chi Minh City and a branch office in Hanoi, we has grown dramatically in the past several years from 04 to 134 employees today. A dynamic working environment, advancement opportunities, as well as competitive salary and benefits will be offered to successful candidates.