Công ty TNHH Taisun Việt Nam
* Job Description:
- Responsible for the efficient and effective operation of planning and inventory control functions. Work with S&OP processes, purchasing and production to derive achievable supply and production plans. Actively monitor demand and the availability and flow of materials through planning, inventory and production to identify and resolve supply and production bottlenecks.
- Planning all production activities to support the sales forecast and customer orders and managing finished goods inventory. Responsibilities include generating Master Production Schedules and MRP. This position works closely with Sales & Marketing and Production to plan inventory levels.
- Monitor production load/capacities and inventory levels (to include Raw Materials, Components, WIP, Sub-Assemblies, Finished Goods) to ensure material availability and timely release to production in order to achieve OTD objectives (customer, x-plant, distribution).
- Resolve competing requirements for common materials within planning, conflicting demand priorities within product management/customer service and production leadership.
- Establish and institutionalize standard work for planning.
- Develop, maintain, and report metrics that measure and drive individual and department productivity and improvement. Increase the productive capacity of the working groups by initiating new ideas, processes and technologies.
- Other tasks assigned by Manager.
- Annual, International labor day, tourist, Mid Autumn reward;
- Salary review yearly;
- Year-end lottery gift;
- Paid Insurance by total salary.
* Workplace: Lot A1-6, N5 street, Cu Chi North West Industrial Park, HCMC.
* Selectivity Recruitment:
- Graduated from University above.
- Experience: At least 2-3 years same recruiting position.
- English: Advance.
- Fluency in Mircrosoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint – and the ability to learn internal programs.
- Have working experience in the factory which needed to manage temperature and humidity.
- Working knowledge of MS Office and ERP systems.
- Strong strategic & planning skills.
- Strong communication, coordination & integration skills.
- Team work spirits.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
With our commitment “Growing Together”, we always stay by your side to care for every stage of your life, from baby to elderly adult. Placing users at the center of everything we pursue, all our effort is to aim at letting consumers feel the most comfortable and gentle care, worry-free to enjoy every active aspect of life. Everyday, millions of people around the world use our products for their babies’ growth-up, for their personal hygiene, and for caring their elderly relatives.
Being one of leading manufacturers in Asia in personal hygiene care products, we specialize in producing disposable baby diapers, adult incontinent products, feminine sanitary napkins and wet tissues.
Apart from the main manufacturing site located in Vietnam, with the development of business operations and rising consuming needs, the second factory now is under construction in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, and expected to officially open in 2017.
Our wishes are not only to assist customers through our business operations, but also to enhance our corporate value by promoting proper corporate management to all our shareholders, business partners, associates and the society.
* 700 employees working at Taisun Vietnam (main manufacturing & sales operation)
* More than 15 years in business.
* Export to more than 20 countries worldwide.
* 8 product categories, proportion of 70% OBM and 30% OEM.