- Find new products which match with the EV’s clients.
- Update, improve current products
- Establish the contracts and rates with suppliers
- Provide training: Train Sales, Marketing, Operations on new products and current products
- Work closely with other departments to ensure product quality
- Arrange new products’ inspections trips for the team.
- Set up action plan and report to the managers.
* Reports to: (monthly report)
- Head of Sales & Marketing
- Sales Manager & marketing manager
* Salary & Benefit
- Lunch allowance
- Public holiday bonus
- The Thirteen Month Salary
- Marriage Gift, Birthday Gift
- Healthcare insurance
* Working time & leave:
- 40 hours per week (8h30 – 12h/morning & 13h30 – 17h30: afternoon; off: Saturday & Sunday)
- 12 days of annual leave entitlement
- At least 2 years experienced in tourism
- Good productsknowledge about Vietnam
- Understanding luxury travel
- Passionate to find new production ideas.
- Happy to attend networking events.
- Willing to travel.
- Be able to negotiate.
- Good communication skills in Vietnamese and English.
- Excited to share new product ideas with the team.
- Have the sense of urgency.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Exotic Voyages is a luxury travel company offering private and tailor-made tours to various destinations in Asia. Founded in 2010, we now have 18 offices across 12 countries.
We have a passion for the extraordinary journeys that are memorable and authentic. Whenever or wherever it is possible taking traveler along the path’s less traveled to avoid areas of mass tourism.
“We want to provide people with the most amazing trips, to destinations they have often never seen and sometimes never heard of. We want to share our destinations, our experiences and for people to love them as much as we do. We also want to let people decide: this is it, this is the trip I want.” – Vu Huy, founder of Exotic Voyages.
Our featured destinations: Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Bhutan, Maldives, Sri Lanka, China, Dubai, Myanmar, Oman, India & Japan and expanding fast.
EV's team of 30+ is growing quickly to support our ever expanding client. As a privately owned and founder led travel company, we work in a dynamic environment and are able to respond quickly to changes. We invest in our people, whether travel expert, marketing, guide, driver or customer support. They in turn INVEST in the clients!
For more information, feel free to have a look at:
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/exoticvoyages
Our Website: https://www.exoticvoyages.com
Our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exoticvoyages/