- Follow-up production progress
- Participate as a team member on each projects as required;
- Take responsibility for project tasks, make and meet commitments.
- Develop solutions to architectural and operational needs of the business
- Produce documentation and provide appropriate communications for responsibilities assigned
* Welcome Female candidates who are willing to work 4 / 3 shifts (Inc. night shift)
- Have a Bachelor's degree
- At least 1 year experience
- Communicate fluently in English
- Logical thinking and problem solving skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills in English.
- Team work orientation.
- Detail attention, hardworking, enthusiasm
Junior staff: 1~3 years of working experience.
Staff: 3~6 years of working experience.
- Please send your application and your resume by Online, Email or direct to Ms. Ha
Our client is a Japanese manufacturing company.