Fashion Garments 2 Co. Ltd.
- Order Fulfilling for each production facility with agreed capacity. Set up T&A and production/Delivery plans
- Arrange Materials/Order details and follow up samples approval to meet PCD.
- Follow up production plans/Delivery plan with WIP.
- Graduate/Degree Diploma in Apparel Planning/ Merchandising and Business Administration.
- Garment manufacturing Knowledge and Excellent Knowledge of processes.
- Negotiation skills/ Communication skills
- Time management, Accuracy and Decision Making Skills
- Analytical skills
- If you are interested in this position, please send us your application in English
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province & 1 plant in Dong Thap Province with more than 10000 employees.
With our mission “HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY EMPLOYEES”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.