Fashion Garments 2 Co. Ltd.
- Negotiate prices based on volume with suppliers.
- Coordinate with development merchandising and obtain greige commitment. Book grieve according to the commitment with the suppliers.
- Receive PO creation confirmation from data team and post purchase orders.r
- Follow up on receiving PI and delivery confirmation from suppliers.
- Confirming OTT dates to planning and merchandising teams
- Follow up 1st Bulk / Dye lot approval with supplier or customer to achieve OTT.
- Update planning and merchant team of the RM delivery status on a weekly basis.
- Liaise with suppliers and obtain Ex Fty dates and follow up on cargo booking with forwarder.
- Attend to quality and quantity concerns and resolve issues.
- Other works assign by manager
- English-Spoken and Written skills
- MS-Office skills
- Negotiation skills
- Time Management skills
- Logistics understanding
- Problem solving skills
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
- Please send us your application in English
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8500 employees.
With our mission “HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY EMPLOYEES”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.