- Establish a clear procurement plan ensuring that requests are managed effectively ensuring sufficient time is provided to complete all necessary processes;
- Ensure all procurement requests are completed correctly and the duties of collecting quotations is segregated amongst the team in both commercial & internal using products;
- Ensure all procurement follows the organizational procurement procedures and all orders are made correctly with the right authorization;
- Ensure a clear strategy for suppliers selection & evaluation, quality management, customer relationship management, performance measurement and risk assessment;
- Ensure approved supplier list managed, all suppliers upheld the terms & conditions of the agreement and in need of sourcing or changing current agreements to facilitate any necessary additions and changes;
- Ensure the Conflict of Interest Policy is upheld throughout all process of procurement.
- Manage to buy all IT supplies, Human Resource supplies and Marketing supplies for the organization upon receipt of properly authorized requisitions.
- Be responsible for obtaining goods and services to satisfy reasonable user needs promptly, costly and make purchases in accordance with the Procurement policy.
- Be responsible for introducing process improvement in Procurement;
- Build & manage relationship with vendors/suppliers/contractors that facilitate smooth flow of service;
- Ensure regular submission of activities reports to management and related users including result, analysis, and advice/alarm to management &related users on potential issues and recommend remedial actions;
- Ensure all activities are compliant with standard reporting requirements and audits;
- Promote a zero-tolerance for violations of compliance policy & standard procedure;
- Coordinate with related departments to prepare budget plan & monitor it strictly;
- Coordinate with Accounting & Financing department for a healthy cash flow;
- Ensure related local law/regulations updated timely & followed strictly with minimum effort;
- Be flexible with the working patterns as when required;
- Undertake any training provided by the company;
- Support any business change for the profit of the company;
- Remain calm, in control and good humored even under pressure
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
* Working hour: 8:00 ~ 17:00, Mon - Fri
* Working place: Dist.1.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years of progressively responsible experience in indirect Procurement.
- Good communication in English and Japanese (~N3)
- Significant experience in building up procurement platform from beginning;
- Consistently approaches work with energy and a positive, constructive attitude;
- Ability to advocate and provide policy advice;
- Ability to develop collaborative and harmonious relationship with external partners and clients at the senior level;
- Proven analytical & conflict resolution skills;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills to persuade and influence others;
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize work schedules;
- Well-developed problem solving and decision-making abilities;
- Strong written and oral communication skills;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office application.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Khách hàng của CareerLink là Công ty sản xuất và thương mại Nhật