- Operating telephone switchboard to answer, screen and forward calls.
- Hotel reservation at Dong Nai, Ho Chi Minh and other locations upon request.
- Distributing incoming fax and mail.
- Arranging of Cleaners, Drivers, Securities at Dong Nai Plant.
- Managing the general administration matters at the Plant.
- Managing and controlling Plant’s office equipment, stationery, drinking water, EMS out, medicines, office supplies etc.
- Responsible for creating PR-PO, buying and paying for minor office purchases, expenses, office supplies.
- Making all monthly forms that shared together in HR & Admin.: Innova booking, Delivery document etc. .
2. Human Resource:
- Collecting Health Insurance Claim form, processing and following up until its close.
- Responsible for collecting, checking timesheet, overtime at the Plant and report to Line Manager monthly.
- Colleting C65-HD form and completing sick or maternity document then send to Line Manager monthly.
- Training Labour Regulation, Labour Agreement and other policies for new Plant staff, distributing uniforms and registering her/his finger for timekeeper machine and inputing personal profile into HRM software.
- Registering tax indentification number for new staffs.
- Making periodical report for Diza.
- Drafting HR documents assigned.
- Other tasks assigned by Line Manage.
3. Plant Manager Secretary:
- Recording weekly minutes meetings, following up and reminding report submitting or feekback from relative staffs or departments.
- Assisting Plant Manager arranging programs, working or appointment schedules with partners.
- Distributing information from Plant manager to relative staffs or departments and receiving their feedback.
- Receiving and checking all documents and contracts from staffs or departments before submitting them for Plant Manager’s approval.
- Seeking for quotations, contacting contractors and suppliers assigned by Plant Manager.
- Making reports assigned by Plant Manager.
- Other tasks assigned by Plant Manager.
- Meal: Provided
- Transportation: Not provided
- Working time: Mon - Sat.
- Background in related field, preferably in Accounting/ Administration;
- Good in English skill (reading & writting) and computer skill;
- Good in communication skill & team work;
- Careful, patient, hard working;
- Need to have high analytical skill with a lot of common sense lead to problem solving, planning, implementation and control to meet company goals and objectives;
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our client is a leading Calcium Carbonate Manufacturer.