1. Marketing of all company's Products
- Find out potential customers / partners of company's products
- Contact them and promote company's products and establish good relationships with them
- Obtain necessary information requested by parent company's members
- Assist in making necessary marketing collaterals in Vietnamese such as checking translation from Japanese/English to Vietnamese
- Conduct market research and investigate specific issues based on parent company's request
- Attend business exhibition for collecting market information
2. Lobbying - Networking Activities
- Networking with academia, governmental authorities and associations etc.
- Assist in facilitating communication between them and parent company members.
3. Organizing events with support from parent company
- Make a preparation plan for exhibition and seminar in Vietnam
- Arrange a necessary preparation and communicate with external related parties such as an event organizer, hotel etc.
- Engage an external vendor to do necessary set-up for exhibition and/or seminar
i) Monthly Report
- Report market information / specific topic / update on activities for a month
ii) Weekly Report
- Report update on activities for a week
iii) Irregular Report
- Assist in making a irregular report such as annual report for parent company etc..
5. Regular meeting
- A meeting in Hanoi Office at least once a month
- Working place: Hoan Kiem District, Hanoi.
- Working time: Mon - Fri, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
- Business Awareness
- Information seeking
- Reporting to share information timely with own idea/plan
- Problem solving and decision making
- Business level of English in speaking, listening, writing and reading
- Good communication with a diversity of people
- IT skill for Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Good at delivering presentations
- Able to conduct basic market research
- Able to meet tight deadlines
- Able to travel independently
- Outgoing and mature personality
- Strong organizing and interpersonal skills
- Team player : working with the same and different department
- Self-motivated and schedule-driven
- Working experience in sales or marketing at least 3 years
- Working experience in building/construction-related industry is preferred
- Working experience for new business development is preferred
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Clients is a Japanese manufacturing company.