SCANCOM VIETNAM LIMITED COMPANY
* GENERAL JOB FUNCTION
- Issue and follow up daily/weekly/monthly Production Plan, Master Plan.
- Daily checking production status to ensure production lines can run smoothly.
- Receive orders from Sales. Plan, manage and control production plan for Metal Factory.
- Confirm PFDs and follow up delivery schedule for finished goods and components
- Cooperate and follow up with all production sections to meet output targets.
- Coordinate with related departments to solve all planning issues.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by management.
- Daily/ weekly/ monthly report to Planning manager
* RESPONSIBILITIES, DUTIES & AUTHORITIES:
- Analyze sales forecasts to determine short-and-medium-term requirements for production resources (people, materials, equipment, sub-contractors).
- Monitors and adjusts schedule to respond to Sales/production requirements and optimize costs.
- Use shipping forecasts and commitments, develops production plans and schedules.
- Identifies material requirements and its delivery request.
- Coordinate transportation and warehousing of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Coordinate inventory and production schedules to optimize costs.
- Responsible and manage the team to make monthly/weekly/daily production plan with fully understanding production capacity and update production plan timely to ensure that the plan is matched with Master plan and delivery from customer.
- Compose procedures related to production planning.
- Plan; deploy training schemes and long term development for schedulers.
- Coordinate with stock control team in follow-up material schedules issue (Main item, Hardware, Sub material, Carton, pallet … ), JIG , Working Instruction, Picking List according to production plan to ensure all materials are available for every processes before production order released.
- Create monthly planning production which maximum capacity utilization.
- Request unplanned materials when needed.
- Approval for create, issue picking list to production.
- Create production work order.
* WORKING RELATIONSHIP
- Metal Production: monitoring, supporting in order to production planning goes smoothly.
- Wood Production: Communicate issued wood component delivery schedule.
- Technical Drawing: Communicate all issue related to drawings, technical…
- Quality Assurance: Fully cooperate QA on all issued related to quality of products.
- Sales: Coordinate regarding Sales Orders and PFD confirmation.
- Logistic: Communicate issued related shipping plan, inspection schedule.
- International Order Controll: Communicate issued related order information.
- Human resource on issued related recruiting, disciplinary actions.
- Import-Export on issue of shipment the goods or stock control.
- Contract Manufacturing (CM) Production Unit: on issue related to delivery of components from CM.
- Daily\Weekly\Monthly output report to Planning Manager.
- Daily update status planning production by each item with reason in order to make sure smoothly production schedule.
- Solve all problems with IOC and production units concerning order shipment.
- Superior: Planning Manager.
- Subordinate: Scheduler team
* WORKING CONDITION
- Working place: Working at the Factory at Song Than Industrial Zone, Binh Duong Province, Viet Nam
- Working time: Full time/ part time
- Others: Willing to work overtime in necessary or production season
* EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- Education: A Bachelor’s degree major in Industry Management, Industry System Management
- At least 05 years working experience of production planning at large scale companies, applicant from mechanic or wood industry is a plus.
- Fluently in speaking and writing English.
- Having very good skill in using computer.
- Having good communication & leading skill.
- Systematically approach thinking.
- Ability to work as a part of team and controlling all work under high pressure working.
- Preferred Experience: Having knowledge on aluminuim products.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
ScanCom International A/S is one of the world’s largest manufacturers of outdoor furniture. ScanCom’s corporate head office is situated in Korsør, Denmark, and our production operations are located in Vietnam, Indonesia and Brazil. Our main product lines are garden furniture made from Wood, Aluminum, Steel, Plastic and Petan® woven materials. In Vietnam, our factory is located at Song Than 1 IPZ, Di An, Binh Duong