- Manage Pilot Sample Team
- Receive sample shoes and technical document form Developer team
- Making sample shoes (Stitching process)
- Directly improve and develop stitching process
- Ensure all of samples are executed as ECCO's Standard
- Ensure on-time approval of sample stitching
- Supports and provides hands-on technical, solution, trial...for critical projects
- Maintain effective and professional working relationships with other deparments
- Collaboration with developers and production team for problem- solution to on-going processes issues.
- Lead team to arrange all stitching sample processes with quality standards and on-time delivery.
- Training for multi- skill, elevating team performance and capacity.
- Others task by Technical Director.
- At least 2 years experience at similar position
- Strong knowledge about shoe making, especially technical
- Willing to learn, good teamwork
- Can work under pressure
- Good English communicate
- Work day: Monday to Friday and Saturday morning
- Please send your applicatin by online, email or direct to:
ECCO is a Global Leader in innovative comfort footwear. We are proud to say that our employees are our greatest resource and it is their commitment and drive that makes ECCO what it is today.
We have been the leader in creating footwear that is uncompromising in its foot first design approach utilizing FLUIDFORM injection technology to deliver anatomically designed midsoles that follow the natural curves of the human foot.
At ECCO, learning is a priority - and important to our success. We invest in our employees' professional and personal development and provide them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for career growth. ECCO is the best working place where our employees can balance between work & life.
Come with us, you will have chances:
Work in a multicultural workplace with people from all over the world
Transparent Career Path & Training Development Process
Get experience & knowlege from experts who has over 20 years in Footwear Industry.
So, if you are curious, passionate and ready to make an impact – It is always a right starting point for you in ECCO careers