- Collaborating with other developers to do projects.
- Determining effective programming architectures.
- Developing strategies and infrastructures.
- Updating new applications.
*** Working time: 8:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Friday).
*** Salary will be reviewed twice a year; Team building party once a month; Allowances (Meal, Gasoline, etc.); etc.
- Bachelor/ College's Degree with major in IT or equivalent.
- At least 2 years working experience in PHP programming language.
- Have experience in Frameworks such as Laravel, Codeigniter, Zend, Yii, etc.
- Have experience in MVC, SVN, GIT.
- Have experience in databases MySQL or PostgreSQL.
- Able to use English in working (Reading, writing).
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is a Japanese IT Company.