- Receive the orders from the Administrator/the supervisor and perform preliminary preparation.
- Perform the job as requested in a professional &safety manner.
- Ensure to carry out the jobs in accordance with instruction/SOPs/Procedures.
- Issue the Report countersigned by the client at site once the job completed. This report & relevant documents, samples, photographs, expenses, etc has to be sent to Adminitraster at SGS office before 09:00AM in the following day.
- Comply with safety procedure absolutely.
- Maintenance of Equipments.
- Inform, update to the relavant Supervisor or Section Manager timely the process and descrepency( if any)
- Conduct field training new staff.
- University graduate
- At least 3 years of experience in Pest Control, Fumigation
- Good English communication
- Can go to business trip
- Good Computer skill
- Integrity, hard working, ready to learn
- Please send your application by online or direct to
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 90,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,000 offices and laboratories around the world.
Our core services can be divided into four categories:
Inspection: our comprehensive range of world-leading inspection and verification services, such as checking the condition and weight of traded goods at transshipment, help you to control quantity and quality, and meet all relevant regulatory requirements across different regions and markets
Testing: our global network of testing facilities, staffed by knowledgeable and experienced personnel, enable you to reduce risks, shorten time to market and test the quality, safety and performance of your products against relevant health, safety and regulatory standards
Certification: we enable you to demonstrate that your products, processes, systems or services are compliant with either national or international standards and regulations or customer defined standards, through certification
Verification: we ensure that products and services comply with global standards and local regulations. Combining global coverage with local knowledge, unrivalled experience and expertise in virtually every industry, SGS covers the entire supply chain from raw materials to final consumption.
Agriculture & Food
Consumer Goods & Retail
Oil & Gas