- Work with Director of Kitchen & Operation on new menu and promotion items.
- To make sure that the area and equipment in the Kitchen and all the area are very clean.
- To check on quality and quantity of food at the Pastry Kitchen.
- Produce items to other outlet if requested and other Nikko Hotel are help if requested.
- Competitive Salary- Social, Health, Unemployment insurance as Vietnamese Law.
- Workmen Compensation.
- Healthcare package (applied depended on level)
- Good working environment
- Company activities & celebration.
- Annual Leave
- Diploma/ Certificate in Hotel Management is preferred.
- 2 - 3 year experiences in Pastry Chef position is preferred
- Good at writing and communication in English.
- Friendly, patient, proactive, organized and highly responsible.
- Please send your application by online, mail or direct to
Hotel Nikko Hai Phong will be managed by one of the major Japanese international hotel chain Okura Nikko Hotel Management Co., Ltd. under the brand of Nikko Hotels International. Hotel Nikko Hai Phong will be located within Waterfront City, a coastal district under development. The average hotel room will be 35 square meters large and operate 3 outlets of Japanese Dining, All-day Dining and Bar facilities. Hotel is expected to be open on April 2020.