- Searching laws and assisting partners/senior associates in providing legal advices to clients;
- Assisting partners/associates in performing due diligence exercises, in reviewing and/or transaction agreements (SPA, SSA, SHA, Charter, etc…), financial agreements (loan agreement, c redit facility agreements, etc.…) and other necessary documents/agreements upon instructions by clients;
- Assisting partners/associates in drafting, submitting and following application documents for licensing works;
- Translating and proofreading documents;
- Liaising relevant authorities for their opinion/clarification.
- Working time: 8:00 - 17:00, Mon - Fri.
- Male/Female under 35 years old.
- Graduated from university (Major in law) or Law school in Vietnam or overseas. (Welcome the person who graduated from university in Japan.)
- 1-2 years with relevant experience in M&As, Real Estate, Finance and general corporate.
- Experience with top tier law firms is preferable.
- Having a good command of English.
- Be able to work under high pressure environment.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is a Japanese services law firm.