1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in packaging products and materials for storage or shipment: Studies production order to ascertain type and quantity of product, containers to be used, and other packaging requirements.
2) Inspects products prior to packaging and returns rejected products to production departments.
3) Observes packaging operations and inspects containers to verify conformance to specifications.
4) Starts, adjusts, and repairs packaging.
5) Trains workers in operation of equipment/Template tools.
6) Requisitions containers and other supplies for delivery to work stations.
7) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
8) Meet Daily Target output
9) Reduce Over Time to meet Shipment Priority
- Aligning priorities of packaging requirements with key stakeholders.
- Ensuring that all packaging is fit-for-purpose for clients, consumers and the supply chain.
- Getting involved in the design, development and manufacture of packaging for a wide range of products.
- Generating new packaging products in response to customer requests.
- Reviewing, evaluating and signing-off any production documentation to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements and internal standards.
- Assigning orders to production lines in accordance with the production schedule.
- Keeping up to date with current SOP’s for the department.
- Liaising with the Product Development team to ensure the correct packaging solutions are developed.
- Investigating any new technology developments to see if they can increase packaging production.
- Resolving any quality issues reported by customers.
- Ensuring that all production equipment is used under the necessary certificates of validation, calibration and maintenance.
- Good management skills.
- Good problem analyses & solving, planning & organizing.
- Good at spoken and written English.
- Good at MS Office
- Can work under high pressure.
- Character: Decisive, quick action, honest, teamwork spirit, mature, result-oriented, responsible, enthusiastic.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
It’s our mission to build an exceptional textile manufacturing system with high profile employees and high technology. We are committed to provide the best quality of products and services to our customers and better quality of life to our employees in a sustainable way.
- Waste Water Treatment System: pass STEP (European standard)
- Lighting System: 100% LED, energy saving and safe
- Air Conditioner: Use a refrigerant with an Ozone Depletion Ratio of 0.