- Helping manage Plant’s cost related to his function.
- Monitoring and directing Packaging & Logistics Department activities to meet micro schedule timelines.
- Supporting Head Office in sales delivery and performing good logistics service to customers.
- Supporting in revising/improving BPCS system work order instructions.
- Providing information to Plant Manager during client meetings and/or audit.
- Developing and revising packaging work order instructions.
- Improving packaging efficiencies by changing work methods, reducing set-up times and recommending equipment improvements.
- Reviewing and approving packaging work orders during the execution process.
- Managing finished products/ raw material and buffered stocks.
- Supporting Plant Manager in seeking for causes of problems and solutions related to product delivery.
- Attending schedule meeting on behalf of Packaging & Logistics Department.
- Making daily, monthly reports as requested by Plant Manager
- Other tasks assigned by Plant Manager.
- Report to Plant Manager.
* Working place: Go Dau Industrial Zone, Long Thanh, Dong Nai Province.
* Working hour: Mon - Sat, off 02 Saturday/month.
- Bachelor Degree in related field, preferably in Accounting/Finance, Chief Accountant Certificate
- Prefer Male.
- Solid background in line operations, line balance;
- Proficiency in the English Language, office skill;
- At least 3 years experience in equivalent or related industry (International Company is preferred);
- Need to have good management and communication skill with proper attitude match to corporate behaviors;
- Need to have high analytical skill with a lot of common sense lead to problem solving, planning, implementation and control to meet company goals and objectives
- Need to have team spirit and leadership
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's Client is a leading global producer and a worldwide distributor of specialty chemicals.