- Assist Unit Head/ Department Head in liaising, following up with relevant business units on Organization Development projects/ programs/ processes, collecting and/or submitting required paperwork
- Transfer existing JDs from old to new format; Liaise and collect new JDs from BUs
- Assist in following up with business units to fulfil KPI setting, reviewing
- Assist in organizing and preparing logistics for workshops, meetings related to Talent Assessment
- Assist in OD data management, progress tracking, reporting
- Undertake other tasks as assigned by line manager
Salary: 5-6 mil/month gross
Work time: Mon – Fri, 8am – 5.30pm
- Bachelor degree, major in HR Management, Business Administration, Economics, Linguistics or relating areas
- At least 3 months of working experience; experience in HR is a plus
- Communication skill, both written & verbal
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese
- Proficient in core MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Visio is a plus
- High attention to details
- Willingness to learn
- Can-do attitude.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
We were founded as Consumer Finance Division of Vietnam Prosperity Joint-Stock Commercial Bank (VPBank). In 2015, we successfully transferred to an independent company with the Brand FE CREDIT. Since then, we continuously have been enlarging and taking the leadership of consumer finance market in Vietnam. Our success is built on serving the best sake of our customers; we are keen on designing new products with add-on values to customers with our philosophy of Fast and Easy.
We have long nourished the determination to professionalise our operations. We embrace a strong organisational culture with a shared aspiration and values which allows us to act as a united and focused company.
FOCUS – UNITY – SIMPLICITY – OWNERSHIP
See yourselves in a new light
In essence of joining our company, you will be given the scope to seize every opportunity and helped to acquire specific competencies you’ll need to succeed either you wish to go wide or go deep. Our company prides ourselves on our underpinned principle of nurturing people in not only HR policies but also in our culture. We value innovations and we need people to work on initiatives and carry on our business vision of operating excellence and market leadership.
Alongside with these, we believe our staff members deserve a good working condition, so that in addition to social health insurance you will be accessible to health and accident insurance and will be eligible to join in team building every year. We also value your efforts; for this reason, we give you both financial and non-financial rewards such as: KPI bonus, Best Initiatives, Best performer or Best manager of the year, etc.
- Probation with full salary
- Lunch allowance
- Wedding support
- Family funeral support
- 13th month salary + KPIs bonus
- Performance rewards and awards
- Accident insurance
- Health insurance
Events and activities:
- Year End party
- Team Building
- Family Day
- Sport Day