Fashion Garments 2 Co. Ltd.
- Checking if customer PO's are accurate as per the cost sheet - for price / LT / ratio and updating system with correct information
- Tracking weekly all the orders and status of the same, highlighting any potential risk and fall outs from TNA that would affect delivery performance.
- Ensuring all relevant style information, QA file and approval information is ready to share during the PP meeting.
- Weekly tracking of orders and communicating with customer on time and accurately.
- Weekly tracking of shipments and getting relevant information to communicate to customer.
- Arranging the relevant garments or fabrics for bulk testing as required by customer in timely manner which should not affect ship date.
- Follow-up with internal/external parties for all related documents to start, process and finish the assigned activity, in timely and organised manner.
- Make PO & Follow up Invoice for payment
- English-Spoken and Written skills
- MS-Office skills
- Logistics understanding
- Problem solving skills
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Fashion Garments Co., Ltd is one of the pioneering apparel exporters in Vietnam. We are a 100% foreign Investment Company established in 1994 and since then has expanded to 4 locations in Dong Nai Province and 1 factory in Quang Nam Province with more than 8500 employees.
With our mission “HAPPY CUSTOMERS, HAPPY EMPLOYEES”, we are always to committee to satisfy our customer’s expectations as well as gear all Operational process to align to our Mission.
The more business development is expanding, the more talent workforce we are attracting. Fashion Garments not only offers its employees working opportunity to work in an international and professional working environment, but also offers its employees stable career path with attractive benefits. Joining the Fashion Garment team means you have a commitment to excellence as well as opportunity to shape your career with us to fulfill your professional goals.