UPS Viet Nam
- Communicate with Consignee or Inform Receiver of the shipment arrival.
- Confirm and Check selling rates availability through Quote Assist or with the relevant Sales person.
- Check sailing schedule and availability with the carrier.
- Receive Notice of Arrival from the Carrier
- Provide Pre-alert to the customer of the vessel arrival and delivery of the cargo or Container
- Release DO to Consignee, proceed E2K entry of shipment information and Milestone
- Arrange Cargo Delivery, for FCL check with Consignee on unstuffing of the container. For LCL check shipper if cargo are palletize or in loose
- Ensure the cost are contain, negotiate with vendor for any extra charges incurred and ensure that there is a Margin against the sell rate.
- Ensure Billing are accurate and no error
- Require to perform permits before cargo arrival to the terminal, to ensure the cargo are declare in appropriate and correct manner
- 1-2 years of experience in similar positions or companies.
- Fresh graduate is welcome to apply; training will be provided. Previous internship in transportation & logistics companies or in customer service function will be a plus.
- Able to work under pressure
- Diligent, detail oriented
- Able to communicate in English
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
UPS is the world’s largest package delivery company and a global leader in supply chain and freight services. With more than a century of experience in transportation and logistics, UPS is a leading global trade expert equipped with a broad portfolio of solutions. Everyday we manage the flow of goods, funds and information in more than 200 countries and territories worldwide. In line with our rapid growth in the Asia Pacific Region as well as in Vietnam, we are looking for resourceful, result-oriented and self-motivated individuals to fill up the following position: