Công Ty TNHH Sapporo Việt Nam
- Legal advice/consultancy on the Company’s activities
- Review All the Company’s documents including contracts, agreements, internal regulations, memorandums or letters.
- Proceed all process of lawsuits, disputes and related legal proceedings.
- Follow up and update law and regulations related to the Company’s operations.
- Identify legal risks and propose preventive measures relating to the Company’s operations.
- Liaise with law firms
- Other tasks assigned by Legal Manager
- Bachelor Degree of Law, holding Lawyer Certificate is an advantage
* Required experience
- At least 2 years working experience in legal, having working experience in Japanese Company are preferable
* Job essentials
- Good skills of communications and negotiations
- Ability to work independently and under high pressure
- Good analytical skill, and problem solving skill
- Dynamic, enthusiast and team work spirit
- Good computer skill (Word, Excel, Power Point)
* Language(s) required
- Good at English in both writing and speaking
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Founded in 2010, Sapporo Vietnam Ltd. is the first Japanese brewer entering Vietnam market. Following a long-term growth strategy, on September 11th 2015, Sapporo Group officially acquired the entire 29% stake of VINATABA, making Sapporo Vietnam Ltd. a 100% Japanese company. This is a milestone that motivates Sapporo to continue to expand and grow stronger in the long term in Vietnam’s tremendously potential market.