- Providing adequate administration / maintenance activities for the system availability including.
- Providing technical support to internal end-users and outside customers.
- Planning, control and ensure the IT infrastructure & information equipment.
- Supporting the person in charge of IT related projects/tasks.
- Taking care of security systems/functions: firewall, antivirus, etc.
- Maintaining Server systems: Local server, file server, Application servers; repairing ICT hardware equipment.
- Troubleshooting, systems backups, archiving, and disaster recovery, etc..
- University: College degree in computer sciences or above;
- Certifications: MCSA/MCSE, CCNA, Open sourcing expert is an advantage.
- Experience: having at least 1 year of experience in network/system administration and end-user support activities
- Experience in setting up and administering Microsoft platform based servers & PCs is required
- Office applications professional is required
- Good understanding of large & complex LAN /WAN Networks, Data Center Operations, backup,Disaster recovery, Antivirus with many different customized application software.
- Motivation in IT and hopeful for a stable job;
- Responsible, accurate and able to work under high pressure and to strict deadlines.
- Good teamwork skills, communication & interpersonal skills
- English fluently is an advantage
- Characteristics: Pleasant personality, positive attitude, open-minded
- Các ứng viên quan tâm có thể nộp hồ sơ trực tuyến, qua email hoặc trực tiếp đến tại công ty
Who we are…
EASIA TRAVEL CO., LTD is a Vietnamese Destination Management Company (DMC) with 14 offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. We cater to exclusive travel professionals (Tour operators, Travel agencies, MICE agencies) on a B2B basis and supply our partners from Europe and the USA with incoming tourism services.
Specialized in creating tailor made travel experiences, we are one of the leading travel agencies within the region, and chosen DMC of some of the biggest and most renowned tour operators within the business.
The company is continually growing and always seeking qualified and motivated people to join our dynamic and creative team. By joining the Easia Travel team, you will be a part of a rapidly expanding company, which can offer career growth prospects. Moreover, you will have golden opportunities to work in a multi-cultural and multi-national company, comprehensive training and chances for traveling both domestically and internationally.
Why work with Easia Travel?
At Easia Travel, we know wholeheartedly that our people are our greatest asset. That’s the reason why we put lots of effort into creating a place for you to be with us for the long haul:
We are Easy-going colleagues. The friendly attitude among our staff is something we’ve been proud of and cherishing since day one.
We are Adventurers at heart. Find us through the hashtag #humansofeasia on Facebook to have a closer look into our on-the-road moments (An activity that is organized very often for our employees)
We are Supportive of your contribution. And we acknowledge it in many ways: employee care program with personal health insurance, company trip, team building motivation trip, year-end incentive and at least one performance evaluation per year.
We are International. We have Vietnamese, Thai, Burmese, Cambodian, Laotian, French, German, Spanish, Italian and still counting. Whew!
We are Ambitious for new heights. Now with more than 330 employees across 22 offices, we are aiming for a bigger, better company, which means there are more and more opportunities coming your way!
For more information, feel free to have a look at our website: www.easia-travel.com