- Building and maintaining the fabric on which all other IT systems and services are built (structured cabling, internet connections, storage area networks and virtualization platform).
- Create and maintain network services and middleware platforms including Active Directory, SQL Server and SharePoint.
- Development of platforms, database administration, security, data storage and disaster recovery strategies.
- Implementing, maintaining, supporting, developing and, in some cases, designing communication networks and platforms within an organization or between organizations.
- Working Time: 8:30-17:30 (Monday - Friday; 2 Saturday (Am) per month).
- Male/Female, university graduated major in IT.
- From 3+ year experience in related position.
- Good skill of setting, supporting of Network and Hardware.
- Good communication skill.
- Good command in English (both written and spoken).
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's client is Japanese IT company.