TRƯỜNG TIỂU HỌC VÀ TRUNG HỌC CƠ SỞ TÂY ÚC
- Start date: as soon as possible
- To teach diligently and faithfully the classes or subjects assigned to the Teacher by the Principal by the School’s yearly schedule as published by the School.
- Create a lively, communicative atmosphere in class which is conducive to teaching and learning.
- Encourage diligence, organization, responsibility, self-reliance, co-operation, teamwork, honesty, understanding, and tolerance in students.
- Ensure appropriate behaviour of students in class and around the school.
- To ensure that the attendance of pupils for every school day is recorded in the teacher portal supplied by the School.
- Maintain student records in accordance with the school policies and the guidelines issued by the Viet Nam MoET, Ministry of Education and the Western Australia School Curriculum and Standard Authority. This includes assessment records, progress records, classroom planning records (such as a daily planner), curriculum planning, as designated, attendance information, curriculum scope, and sequence.
- Write, supervise and mark tests and exams as appropriate; produce weekly, end of term, yearly, transfer and other necessary reports, as required by the Principal.
- Review student progress weekly and, where appropriate, provide additional academic assistance for students as an extension to the instructional part of the day;
- To participate in a program of activities other than classroom instruction that advance student; education and education-related goals, and includes but is not limited to activities having to do with school-related sports, arts, and cultural activities;
- Cover for absent colleagues when necessary.
Duties as assigned by the BoD and HoS
- Experience in teaching Math - English Science at the international school
- Have obtained further teaching qualifications (Bachelor of Education, Early Childhood Education)
- Have at least two years relevant teaching experience.
- IB training and experience are an advantage
- Have experience integrating technology in their teaching practice
- Have the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Please send your application by online (via the Careerlink.vn), email or direct to:
The Western Australian International School System welcomes applications from qualified, experienced teachers looking for a vibrant, challenging and rewarding teaching experience. Teaching candidates are evaluated on four key areas: high quality teaching practice, contribution to learning area and curriculum development, relationships with students, staff and parents and contribution to the whole school.
At WASS, we always strive to develop and deliver a holistic education within a learning environment that is full of creativity. We foster independence, friendliness, and a safe learning environment for all students. Each teacher contributes their knowledge and professional experience to the overall objective and vision of the school. We encourage mutual respect and value every individual in the WASS community. In addition, we are committed to creating a collaborative and friendly working environment.
We invite you to join the Western Australian School System community, and we hope to collaborate with you in the continuous development of the Western Australian School System.