1/ With sales team:
- Make client calls daily to understand customer needs
- Help our sales team (French speaking) improve their langue's skill (French writing & speaking), help them and operation team understand more French culture & their expectation when traveling here in Vietnam
- Help them to review production for French market: Report, evaluate and analysis the products for market
- Write all the documents concerning French culture
2/ With Operation team:
- Quality follow up with clients during their trip in Vietnam (phone call) then send a report of the calls (the ones you called)
- Read the feedbacks from the other markets in Vietnam then collect the feedbacks from the market about the trip in Indochina. Managing the information from the feedbacks. Handle the feedbacks.
- Following the problems and the solutions given by the staff until find the real and expected solution
- Work closely with all the departments in all Vietnam in order to find general solutions to improve the quality of the services.
The following characteristics are beneficial but not required, the most important is that you are able to adapt to our company philosophy and that you are willing to actively participate in the missions you will be in charge of.
- Good communication skills in English is a must
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude, open-minded
- Creativity, independence, good organization skills
- Knowledge of data processing (PC and Microsoft Software)
- Intern period: 5 months
- Accommodation allowance: 300 USD/month
- Lunch allowance: have lunch with Easia employees at ATS canteen and total lunch fee is provided by Company
- Visa fee is provided by Company (Single Visa)
- 4 first nights of hotel are taken care of by Company
- Bonus/offered Trip by Company at the end of the internship depending on achievements and work attitude
*** Working time
- 40 hours per week (8h30 – 12h & 13h30 – 17h30)
Off on Saturday & Sunday
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
* Address: Hanoi Head Office - C/o ATS Hotel, Suite 326, Pham Ngu Lao Street, Hanoi City, Vietnam.
- Ms. Thuy Mien
Who we are…
EASIA TRAVEL CO., LTD is a Vietnamese Destination Management Company (DMC) with 14 offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. We cater to exclusive travel professionals (Tour operators, Travel agencies, MICE agencies) on a B2B basis and supply our partners from Europe and the USA with incoming tourism services.
Specialized in creating tailor made travel experiences, we are one of the leading travel agencies within the region, and chosen DMC of some of the biggest and most renowned tour operators within the business.
The company is continually growing and always seeking qualified and motivated people to join our dynamic and creative team. By joining the Easia Travel team, you will be a part of a rapidly expanding company, which can offer career growth prospects. Moreover, you will have golden opportunities to work in a multi-cultural and multi-national company, comprehensive training and chances for traveling both domestically and internationally.
Why work with Easia Travel?
At Easia Travel, we know wholeheartedly that our people are our greatest asset. That’s the reason why we put lots of effort into creating a place for you to be with us for the long haul:
We are Easy-going colleagues. The friendly attitude among our staff is something we’ve been proud of and cherishing since day one.
We are Adventurers at heart. Find us through the hashtag #humansofeasia on Facebook to have a closer look into our on-the-road moments (An activity that is organized very often for our employees)
We are Supportive of your contribution. And we acknowledge it in many ways: employee care program with personal health insurance, company trip, team building motivation trip, year-end incentive and at least one performance evaluation per year.
We are International. We have Vietnamese, Thai, Burmese, Cambodian, Laotian, French, German, Spanish, Italian and still counting. Whew!
We are Ambitious for new heights. Now with more than 330 employees across 22 offices, we are aiming for a bigger, better company, which means there are more and more opportunities coming your way!
For more information, feel free to have a look at our website: www.easia-travel.com