- Prepares and conducts effective and appropriately prioritized accquisitions of equipment, materials, supplies, construction and services follow purchase requesition from other department.
- Ensure that the deliverable goods and service meet ECCO's needs and requirements by assisting the requesting department with development of specification and scope of work.
- Prepares and monitors master schedules by working with materials planning, production and maintenance to coordinate activities
- Monitors materials supply and alerts other to potential shortage.
- Monitor raw meat inventory to maintain the inventory levels to be able to serve production as plan
- Updates the Ellipse procurement system and documents procurement in hard copy and electronic format
- Provides continuous effort to improve procurement operations, treamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly with order to provide quality customer service.
- Bachelor degree required
- Minimum of 03 years commodity management experience in a procurement role
- Ability to work independently, creative and efficiently in a dynamic environmen
- Planing and organization skills: ability to establish works plan, prioritize and multi-task simultaneous projects
- Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation techniques, ability to interface with all level of management, ability to understand financial benifits
- Good comand in English
- Knowlegde in SAP, ERP, MRP
- Work date: Monday - Friday
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
ECCO is a Global Leader in innovative comfort footwear. We are proud to say that our employees are our greatest resource and it is their commitment and drive that makes ECCO what it is today.
We have been the leader in creating footwear that is uncompromising in its foot first design approach utilizing FLUIDFORM injection technology to deliver anatomically designed midsoles that follow the natural curves of the human foot.
At ECCO, learning is a priority - and important to our success. We invest in our employees' professional and personal development and provide them with challenging and rewarding opportunities for career growth. ECCO is the best working place where our employees can balance between work & life.
Come with us, you will have chances:
Work in a multicultural workplace with people from all over the world
Transparent Career Path & Training Development Process
Get experience & knowlege from experts who has over 20 years in Footwear Industry.
So, if you are curious, passionate and ready to make an impact – It is always a right starting point for you in ECCO careers