Công Ty TNHH Siamp Asean
* Số lượng cần tuyển: 01 người
- Assure the good condition of the injection molds (over 300)
- Diagnose the faults of molds and make the necessary for repairing to the continuity of production and maintaining quality with productivity.
- Plan and implement preventive maintenance molds with the aim to reduce maintenance curative.
- Define and track maintenance outsourcing (cost, time, quality of services)
- Be autonomous with machine type: Milling, Grinding, Lathe, EDM, CNC, ...
- Participate and manage the purchasing of spare parts and other components required for the tooling maintenance
- Running a small technical team (4 persons)
- Work closely with the Industrialization and Development Department purchasing progress
- Implementation and monitoring of the 5S method.
- Support production department for manufacturing tools
- Support maintenance for making mechanical spares parts
- Graduated from Industry& Technology University……
- Major: Mechanic Engineering
- Experience: from 5-10 years experience
- Professional of injection molds with experiences in molds maintenance or manufacturing precision injection molds with knowledge in the field of mechanical engineering. Able to use FAO and CAO
- Expert in high mold technologies
- Expert in multi cavities, hot runner systems, multi injection
- Expert in molds electricity
- Expert in injection molding optimization
- The candidate from our mold maker it will be a plus
- Good solving problem skills,
- Good management skills
- Proficiency Language: English (listening, reading, speaking, writing).
- Computer: Proficiency (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Autocad...)
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Siamp Asean L'td is a specialized company in the manufacturing and distribution of all toilet equipment except ceramic. Siamp Ltd is foreigner capital, we are working with the international most demanding customers. For the further expansion of our business in Vietnam. We are seeking high qualified candidate for Mold Maintenance Manager Position, the following position in our organisation has become available.