VPĐD Hsa Heritage Pty Ltd Tại Thành Phố Hồ Chí Minh
- Research, source and develop new products, materials, surfaces and colors;
- Overlook the whole development process from initial steps until final suitability for production
- Trend/product scouting and market analysis (suppliers) as the basis for new product development for the company.
- Visit, report and evaluate suppliers to meet company’s demands of products and services requirements.
- Manage to achieve pricing points that are provided.
- Attend local and international fairs and exhibitions;
- Support general management and colleagues in dealing with customers
- Cooperate closely with colleagues of sales/design/product development and quality management/quality assurance.
- Other tasks assigned by the General Manager
* What we offer:
- Attractive career development perspective
- Friendly working environment
- Working place: in HCMC office, Tan Binh district and travelling to factories in Dong Nai, Binh Duong, Long An (company provides transportation or this purpose)
- Positive thinker, team player
- University degree holder
- Minimum of 3 years of sourcing experience in furniture/garden products/interior or decorative products with good sense of pricings and understanding of products.
- Proficiency in English
- Please send your updated CV with a recent photograph (not older than 6 months) and job references indicating your current and desired income in English.
- Only selected candidates will be notified
- Please send your application by online (via the Careerlink.vn), email or direct to:
HSA Heritage is a direct import business with a Difference. Heritage specialises in the importation of goods to large chain stores, down to the smaller one store and have done this for more than 15 years, with our main product focus being furniture home wares and ceramic pottery/garden products.
The Heritage team possess extensive knowledge of both furniture and garden products and always strive to meet whatever requirements are needed by our clients. In addition, our Quality Control procedures comply with the Acceptable Quality Level (AQL) system, which assures our clients that their products will arrive in accordance with their requirements, in excellent condition and are a cut above the rest in quality. We also believe in working as a team with our customers thus adding value to their businesses.
Heritage has also been awarded many times by our clients for number 1 supplier for on time delivery and the least amount of returns for products.
Malaysia handles and coordinates our operation and QC inspections though out Asia -Pacific, with the assistance from our Vietnam office. The Malaysian office is set up to control and handle shipping, Quality, artwork, lifestyle shots and has staff capable of handling many situations. We can help design and develop the furniture ensuring that all steps meet with our client compliance standards. We also generate the assembly instructions in house to ensuring that steps in the assembly instructions are clear and easy to read. Heritage also has qualified graphic designers that handle Artwork and lifestyle shots to provide the best possible quality. Heritage Malaysia supports the factories and provides a valuable service to our clients in ensuring that their requirements are met.
With over fifteen years of operating experience in retail chain stores and nurseries, we have developed factories and also maintained strong ties with many other Asian factories. Heritage main factory is a globally recognised name that has won many awards in Export excellence and as a superior supplier. Our factory is one of the largest factories in the Asia-Pacific region, with over 2000 workers that believes in concepts of quality and timely shipments at reasonable prices. We have developed an extensive range of ready to assemble furniture ranging from PU paper lamination to PVC finished products suitable from offices to the household. To give you an example of our supply and demand capabilities, we currently export approximately 700 40ft containers per month.
To help our Australian customers with imports there is a Heritage sales and marketing division located in Australia. Our sales and marketing division Australia has two sides to it providing the best possible advice and products in ceramic pottery/garden goods and furniture to our retail clients. The furniture side of the Australian office works as team with our clients. They liaise with the Vietnam office and Malaysian office to ensure that whatever the needs of the customer are met and with minimal fuss for the client.
Australian and Malaysian customs classify Heritage as manufacturers due to our high involvement with manufacturing support. We are there every step of the way from conception to the landing of the container.
The mission statement for our company Heritage is simple
"To be the best in service to our customers and to ensure our client's success through the provision of quality products, competitive pricing and on time deliveries"