- Control and supervisor periodical maintenance troubleshooting to ensure the operation of machine.
- Man power management: Organize, allocation manpower to implement periodical maintenance as schedule.
- Spare part management: control spare part of own process
- Training, human resource development: make training plan to improve skill of maintenance technician.
- Other works as supervisor’s assignment.
- Gender: Male, age: from 30 to 45 years old.
- Academic background: College or above
- Major: Mechanical
- Experience: At least have 10 years experiences at maintenance, industrial machine, air compressor system, hydraulic system, industrial pumps troubleshooting, and 5 years experiences at equivalent position.
- Fluent at Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Power point, AutoCad.
- Knowledge about Safety, 3S, KAIZEN.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Careerlink’s client is Japanese manufacturing.