China Steel and Nippon Steel Việt Nam (CSVC)
* Working place: CSVC Head office - BRVT
* Working time: Turn shift or Normal time
- Planning and undertaking schedule maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns/ Repairing equipment
- Supervising engineer and technical staff/ Carrying out quality inspections on job
- Creating and improving maintenance procedures
- Managing stocks of supplies and equipment
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety lesgislation
- Training engineer and technician
- Comply with all requirement from EMS and others from legal agency
* We also offer:
- Commuting bus (Ho Chi Minh City ⇔ CSVC, Vung Tau City ⇔ CSVC and Bien Hoa city ⇔ CSVC)
- Company’s dormitory.
- On the job training for Fresh graduate student.
- The 24/24 personal accident insurance.
- Free meal for all working days.
- The Social, Medical, Health Insurance as Vietnam current laws
- Language Allowance (Chinese and Japanese).
- And others welfare: wedding, birthday, sickness, funeral allowance, senior bonus in cash, holidays, the 13th month, profit bonus…
What You Are Good At
* MALE under 30 years old and:
- Bachelor degree of Mechanical Engineering
- Working experiences in steel manufacture is prefered.
* Abilities and Skills
- Fluent in English (verbal and writing), Chinese and/or Japanes is a plus.
- Applies knowledge to general rules to specific problems to exercise critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Continuous Improvement.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
China Steel and Nippon Steel Vietnam Joint Stock Company (CSVC)
Known as the top world's famous steel making groups, China Steel Corporation (from Taiwan, CSC in brief), Nippon Steel Corporation (from Japan, NSC in brief) and their affined companies decided to establish China Steel and Nippon Steel Vietnam Joint Stock Company (CSVC in brief). CSVC is a high-tech steel sheet manufacturing company in Vietnam which enables Vietnam to produce high quality final products in mechanical engineering, automobile, motorcycle, electric - electronics, etc...
With our experienced, modern technologies and your co-operation, we do believe that CSVC will become one of the leading steel making companies in Vietnam in the near future.
The CSVC's headquarters is located in My Xuan A2 Industrial Zone, My Xuan ward, Phu My town, Ba Ria - Vung Tau province.
HCMC Representative Office: Floor 9, Petroland Tower, No.12 Tan Trao Str., Tan Phu Ward, Dist.7, HCM City