* Marketing Team Leader
- We are looking for an enthusiastic and proactive online marketing team leader to join our team in Hanoi, Vietnam.
* What’s the job?
- You will be a part of our marketing team in Hanoi and play a major role in formulating the strategies that will propel Exotic Voyages brand name to new heights.
* Your main tasks are:
- In charge of UK market from planning to execution of marketing strategies.
- Public Relation: establish connection and keep in contact with reporters and press to create interest on the media about EV.
- Content marketing: coming up with content idea & angels, promote to bloggers & reporters.
- Advertising: utilize advertising platforms like Google Adwords, Facebook Ads to generate leads and sales.
- EV is a fast-growing international luxury travel company and the possibilities are unlimited. We recently added 3 countries to our list of destination.
- We are ambitious and work tirelessly to be the market leader. The marketing team is in the driver seat of this process, a unique position for personal growth.
- We promote a “democratic working environment” where every person’s opinion is valued and considered.
- Attractive and competitive remuneration package
- Under the spirit “Work Hard, Play Hard”, we take regular trips to various destinations. And we go all out when we do. This year, everyone ran 5km and made fire from just wood as part of the Quy Nhon motivation trip’s challenge.
- We offer a comprehensive health insurance & accident insurance by AON with annual medical checkup.
* Working time & leave:
- 40 hours per week (8h30 – 12h/morning & 13h30 – 17h30: afternoon; off: Saturday & Sunday)
- 12 days of annual leave entitlement
* Other Benefits:
- Lunch allowance
- Public holiday bonus
- The Thirteen Month Salary
- Marriage Gift
- Birthday Gift
- You have had 3-5 year online marketing experience from the same or similar industry.
- You are fascinated by the latest marketing concepts and trends; and are eager to put them in practice.
-You communicate well with other team members and are not shy away from speaking your mind. You lead and motivate through examples.
- You are an open and positive person, with a creative and hardworking mindset. You have a lot of great ideas and want to see them in action.
- You like to set up system & workflow to crush it as opposed to just wing it (you know it’s very competitive out there)
- You have an excellent command of English, both written and spoken.
- You have good understanding of marketing workflows from start to finish.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Exotic Voyages is a luxury travel company offering private and tailor-made tours to various destinations in Asia. Founded in 2010, we now have 18 offices across 12 countries.
We have a passion for the extraordinary journeys that are memorable and authentic. Whenever or wherever it is possible taking traveler along the path’s less traveled to avoid areas of mass tourism.
“We want to provide people with the most amazing trips, to destinations they have often never seen and sometimes never heard of. We want to share our destinations, our experiences and for people to love them as much as we do. We also want to let people decide: this is it, this is the trip I want.” – Vu Huy, founder of Exotic Voyages.
Our featured destinations: Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Bhutan, Maldives, Sri Lanka, China, Dubai, Myanmar, Oman, India & Japan and expanding fast.
EV's team of 30+ is growing quickly to support our ever expanding client. As a privately owned and founder led travel company, we work in a dynamic environment and are able to respond quickly to changes. We invest in our people, whether travel expert, marketing, guide, driver or customer support. They in turn INVEST in the clients!
For more information, feel free to have a look at:
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/exoticvoyages
Our Website: https://www.exoticvoyages.com
Our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exoticvoyages/