* Number of staff: 01 Marketing Intern
* Job Description
* SEO roles
- Assist SEO Leader in execution of projects on search
- Official website ranking improvement
- Content marketing on search
- Online reputation management & data analysis for industry leading brands
* Content Writer roles
- Write description, blog post, article, announcement, email.
- Write guide / tailor made booklet / magazine
- Create and organize content ideas and calendar
- Communicate with clients to ask for feedback / reviews
- Monthly Allowance:
+ Part-time: 1,500,000 VNĐ
+ Full-time: 2,000,000 VNĐ
- Lunch allowance: have lunch with Exotic Voyages employees at Office.
- Internal training about operation/tourism
* Working time
- Monday to Friday: 40 hours per week (8:30 – 12:00 & 13:30 – 17:30)
- Off on Saturday & Sunday
- Can work at home/ Flexible working hours depending on the class schedule of Interns
- Good communication skills in English is a must
- Bachelor of Administration, Marketing, Foreign languages, RMIT and other related majors
- Creative Writing Skills – Ability to create topics
- Basic SEO / Marketing knowledge and Experience is good to have but not mandatory
- Excellent Internet Research Skills
- Pleasant personality, positive attitude, open-minded
- Knowledge of data processing (PC and Microsoft Software)
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Exotic Voyages is a luxury travel company offering private and tailor-made tours to various destinations in Asia. Founded in 2010, we now have 18 offices across 12 countries.
We have a passion for the extraordinary journeys that are memorable and authentic. Whenever or wherever it is possible taking traveler along the path’s less traveled to avoid areas of mass tourism.
“We want to provide people with the most amazing trips, to destinations they have often never seen and sometimes never heard of. We want to share our destinations, our experiences and for people to love them as much as we do. We also want to let people decide: this is it, this is the trip I want.” – Vu Huy, founder of Exotic Voyages.
Our featured destinations: Vietnam, Laos, Thailand, Cambodia, Bhutan, Maldives, Sri Lanka, China, Dubai, Myanmar, Oman, India & Japan and expanding fast.
EV's team of 30+ is growing quickly to support our ever expanding client. As a privately owned and founder led travel company, we work in a dynamic environment and are able to respond quickly to changes. We invest in our people, whether travel expert, marketing, guide, driver or customer support. They in turn INVEST in the clients!
For more information, feel free to have a look at:
Our Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/exoticvoyages
Our Website: https://www.exoticvoyages.com
Our Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/exoticvoyages/