* Job: Fulltime (or from 80% working days) from 8.30 – 12.00 &13.30 – 17.30 Monday to Friday.
* Responsibilities: Your mission is to assist Marketing team for Online Communication & other tasks assigned by your supervisor on spot & Head of Department.
- You will help with taking care of online communication (research, implementation & follow-up).
- Other tasks directly assigned by your supervisor on spot & Head of Department, such as:
+ Help to take care of the Tour Program Text Storage, included but not limited to checking, updating & re-arranging the texts.
+ Marketing collateral shipping among destination (if any)
+ Help to manage our public website
- Hard-working, curiosity, responsiveness, creativity, adaptability, detail-orientation, self-sufficiency.
- Fluent in English (from 6.5 IELTS or equivalent)
- Good MS-office skills (word, excel & PowerPoint)
- Good writing skills in English
- Good organization skills
- Experience in tourism or studying/working in an international environment is an advantage
The internship is based in Hanoi (Vietnam). The trainee should start to work as soon as possible.
Length of internship: 6 months
* Benefits: Free lunch, marketing training, multi-culture & international working environment (foreign colleagues & clients), opportunities to work long-term with Easia Travel.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Who we are…
EASIA TRAVEL CO., LTD is a Vietnamese Destination Management Company (DMC) with 14 offices in Vietnam, Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar and Thailand. We cater to exclusive travel professionals (Tour operators, Travel agencies, MICE agencies) on a B2B basis and supply our partners from Europe and the USA with incoming tourism services.
Specialized in creating tailor made travel experiences, we are one of the leading travel agencies within the region, and chosen DMC of some of the biggest and most renowned tour operators within the business.
The company is continually growing and always seeking qualified and motivated people to join our dynamic and creative team. By joining the Easia Travel team, you will be a part of a rapidly expanding company, which can offer career growth prospects. Moreover, you will have golden opportunities to work in a multi-cultural and multi-national company, comprehensive training and chances for traveling both domestically and internationally.
For more information, feel free to have a look at our website: www.easia-travel.com