- Contribute to and execute marketing plans that align with the brand vision
- Manage the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters;
- Source advertising opportunities and placing adverts in the press or OOH channel;
- Organize and promote events such as conferences, seminars
- Source and secure sponsorship;
- Conduct market research, for example using customer questionnaires and focus groups;
- Manage budgets and evaluate marketing campaigns;
- Liaise with a range of stakeholders including customers, colleagues, suppliers, partners, sales and product department;
- Write and proofread copy
- University degree
- Young spirit and creativity lover: build, execute and manage a tactics plan that deliver unique brand experience to the market;
- Have good interpersonal and communication skills: build a strong partnership with schools, clubs and youth competitions; good networking with key influencers and young talents in high schools and universities;
- Be highly self-motivated, hardworking and well organized: be able to work under pressure and manage workloads effectively, pro-active in dealing with new challenge.
- Please send your application ( in English & Vietnamese ) by online, email: firstname.lastname@example.org or direct to:
TALEED Academy is an English center with the motto "Taleed - the beginning of success". The name Taleed is formed by the words Talented & Seed which mean "the seed for talents". As its name and motto suggest, Taleed Academy aims to awake the talent in you, support your first step to success during your study at domestic or foreign colleges and universities by providing you a solid English foundation and academic skills.
The two primary educational programs of Taleed Academy are "preparing for the IELTS exam" and "studying in Finland". With a team of passionate, experienced and considerate instructors, Taleed is confident to become a prestigious, professional educational institute, contributing to the capability improvement of the Vietnamese labor force and stimulating the young generation to dream high, reaching out to the world's new sources of knowledge