Apollo Education and Training Vietnam Organization
- Plan and manage Marketing projects from coordinating for implementation, controlling delivery of tasks, to project budget managing and analyzing the results and the effectiveness of the projects
- Proactively monitor the assigned Center’s performance in terms of Sales, inquiries and presentation of the Center (brand quality is met at the highest)
- Manage key partners to assure smooth implementation of partnerships and a good relationship
- Support in analyzing competitors and frequently update the competitive landscape in order to help Apollo keep up a stable and good speed against competitors.
- Assist in looking out for development and growth opportunities of Apollo in all aspects: increase brand exposure/awareness, increase database, etc…
- Perform other duties designated by the Line Manager.
- Vietnamese national
- Holder of Bachelor’s degree
- Knowledgeable about marketing skills
- Communication skills, both in English and Vietnamese
- Be proactive and initiative
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Business-oriented, result-driven, flexible with passion to learn
- Computer literacy – Microsoft Office – MS office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Please send your application by online, mail or direct to
Apollo Vietnam, founded in 1994, is the first fully foreign owned English language training company in Vietnam. We are proud to be an affiliate of International House – a well-established and trusted name in English teaching. As per our slogan “Where the best become better”, Apollo continues to strive to maintain ourselves as the top class English teaching organization in Vietnam.