- Provide technical advice for marine engines and its related spare parts.
- To be responsible for all related technical issues: supervising in after-sales technical supports, service job, warranty claim, installation check and user’s guidance etc.
- To assist the handling of service inquiries received from Vietnam market.
- Translate technical documents and manuals etc. from Vietnamese to English language or vice versa, whenever required
- Any other duties that are assigned in the course of work.
- Working time: 8:00~17:00, Mon ~ Fri.
- Place: District 10, HCM.
- Bachelor certification in Marine Engineering
- At least 2 years working experience in Technical for marine engines
- Intermediate level in English (verbal and written)
- Good technical knowledge of marine engines
- Computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and to complete assignments
- Ability to fit in with the team and develop effective and supportive relationships with colleagues
- A willingness to travel and work at site for extended periods.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
CareerLink's client is a foreign manufacturing company.