- Manage the daily operations and functioning of equipment.
- Repair failing equipment and update systems to ensure efficiency.
- Guarantee that all property and machinery remain up to safety standards.
- Work effectively in team
- Other tasks will be discussed in the interview.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical/mechanical/related field.
- Can communicate in English or Japanese
- Over 1 year working experience as maintenance technician for manufacturing company (Japanese company is a plus).
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Careerlink’s client is Japanese manufacturing.