- To assist make the company profitable through good preventive maintenance system
- To prevent the occurrence of machine downtimes for maintenance-related issues
* JOB DESCRIPTION:
- Monitor stock and consumption of materials within the maintenance department.
- Manage the installation, maintenance, servicing, repairing, and troubleshooting on all equipment and machines
- Manage planned maintenance schedule to ensure machines & equipment in good condition always.
- Maintain a balanced stock of parts
- Ensure sufficient and uninterrupted supply of compressed air, water and electricity to the factory
- Plan and implement new equipment or system for better plant performance
- Controlling, training, coaching, guiding and motivating staff to carry out their work in a timely and efficient manner.
- Assist/advise Production & other Departments for the correct and effective functioning of the machinery and supporting equipment.
- Manage the department’s labor and material budget
- Create long and medium term strategies attune to company’s needs and objectives.
- Smoothly manage the day to day activities of the Maintenance Department and its teams
- Other tasks assigned by Production Manager
* KEY PERFORMACE IDICATORS:
- Number of machine downtime.
- Compliance to planned preventive maintenance schedule
- Number of cost reduction initiatives in the use of water & electricity
- Cost savings on cost reduction initiative
- Compliance to labor budget
- Compliance to material budget
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical and mechanical)
- At least 5 year experiences in manufacturing field as Maintenance staff/Supervisor/Manager
- Intermediate Level English
- Microsoft Office tools and applications
- AutoCAD (optional)
- Strong Leadership
- Good communicator
- Pro-active and decisive in problem solving
- Good organizer
- Teamwork oriented
- Trustworthy and Ethical
- Results oriented
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to
WHO WE ARE
Foliot Furniture is dedicated to providing quality furnishings for the hospitality and educational housing communities. With over 25 years of manufacturing experience and having delivered more than
1 million rooms in hotels, resorts, universities, and colleges throughout North America, these achievements speak volumes about Foliot’s credibility and capabilities.
Foliot's experienced team of woodworking and machinery experts is composed of some the industry's most knowledgeable furniture specialists. We are committed to producing furniture using innovative technologies, and distinctive aesthetics without compromising the strength and durability needed to endure the demands of the contract environment.
Foliot Furniture’s mission is to design and build high-quality furniture while providing a harmonious environment for its clients, employees and surrounding community. Based on solid values and engineered performance, the company operates with a participative management style and sustainable development practices in order to foster economic growth and encourage its employees’ personal development.