Coca-Cola Viet Nam
- Responsible for performing preventive maintenance on all equipments.
- Responsible to work closely with other technicians and prodcution team to ensure decrease downtime issues.
- Comply all rules and policies of department and company.
- College/ University Diploma
- Major: Mechanical
- Experience: At least 1 -2 years experience in mechanical maintenance.
- Professional in mechanical drawing
- Good practical experience in maintain and repair mechanical industrial equiment.
- Knowlegde about safety, Kaizen activities.
- Management skill, teamwork, can work under high pressure.
- High responsibility, quickly reaction in solving problem.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Coca Cola Beverages Vietnam Ltd. started its operation in 1994. It has plants in Ha Noi, Da Nang and Ho Chi Minh City. Ho Chi Minh City is the company's head office. Coca Cola Beverages Vietnam Ltd. is a 100% foreign-invested company. It is a subsidiary of the Bottling Investments Group (BIG) which is 100% owned and operated within The Coca Cola Company. BIG was established in 2004 with the purpose of building sustainable bottling businesses around the world. Today, BIG operates on four continents with one of the largest and most geographically diverse footprints, operating bottlers in countries around the world including Germany, China, Brazil and India. Besides the world's most famous brand, Coca Cola, Coca Cola Beverages Vietnam also produces Fanta, Sprite, Minute Maid Splash (juice), Samurai (energy drink), Dasani (purified water), Nutri boost (fruit milk) and Schweppes (soda water, tonic). Company Size: 500-999