- Lead and direct the maintenance team (Mechanical, Electrical).
- 5S management: training 5S and ensure maintenance team understand and maintain every day.
- Make maintenance report to BOM on weekly/monthly.
- Ensure compliance with the company's internal regulations, fire safety, regularly check the fire safety status of the factory.
- Engage with other departments in process improvement and quality.
- Support production up time expectations by completing PM schedules and maintaining key spare parts on site to avoid excessive downtime due to unexpected equipment failures.
- Provides production with analyses of assets including utilization, equipment effectiveness, useful life, reliability, and costs of assets.
- Oversees and participates in the development of engineering solutions to repetitive failures and other problems that adversely affect plant manufacturing operations.
- Drives efficiency in maintenance work flow process to reduce costs to maintain reliable assets.
- Works with project engineering and technical management to ensure the reliability and maintain ability of new and modified installations.
- Participates by providing criteria for the evaluation of equipment and technical suppliers and technical maintenance service providers.
- Directly responsible for the coaching and mentoring of subordinates and for the retention of technical team members.
- Participates in budgeting activities, reviews costs and expenses, and strives for continuous improvement in the unit's the operating costs.
- Applies value analysis to repair/replace, repair/re-design, and make/buy decisions.
- Manage the SHE’s division, ensure safety of people, environment, machinery and equipment.
- Prepare and follow up maintenance service schedule on monthly/quarterly/yearly.
- Perform other tasks was assigned.
***Time: 8h00 - 17h00 (Monday - Saturday).
***Place: VSIP II-A, Tan Uyen, Binh Duong.
- Education: Bachelor degree in Engineering (preferably specialized mechanical/ maintenance or electric…)
- Gender: Male/ Age: From 30s.
- At least 5 - 7 years work experiences in Repair & Maintenance field.
- Have experience in similar position in the foreign invested company.
- English proficiency.
- Able to work independently and possess a high level of responsibility.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
Our client is a Japanese manufacturing company.