- As a Maintenance Engineer at TETRA PAK, your responsibilities involve carrying out installation/maintenance of Tetra Pak equipments at customer sites.
- Moreover, working as a front-line representative of TETRA PAK, you will interface with customers to establish and maintain continuous positive relationships and delight our customers with your excellent technical support.
- In this position, you will have the opportunities to:
- Receive the professional satisfaction and recognition after you have executed installation, commissioning and performance validation for Tetra Pak automatic packaging lines
- Drive world class equipment/line performance through preventive maintenance events for packaging lines according to Tetra Pak's recommendations and procedures.
- Demonstrate your skills and knowledge by executing analysis and troubleshoot to resolve mechanical and automation issues of the packaging lines
- Improve system performance by analyzing, identifying and implementing action plan
- Be a part of our team in operating and maintenance training for customers
- Travel in the region and abroad (for training and customer support)
- Work with some of the most talented Engineers in Vietnam and around the world
- Bachelor Degree with Mechanical or Electrical Engineering Background.
- 1 -3 years experience in maintenance/service role in manufacturing companies or equipment supplying companies
- Good in English
- Process oriented, logical thinking
- Organizational, decision-making skills and available to travel around Vietnam
- Can work under high pressure
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience from Technical Sales is a plus
- Age: under 32 years-old
- Frequent travel is required. International experience is a strong plus
- Please send your application by online, email (IN CAREERLINK) or direct to
Tetra Pak is one of the leaders in Processing and Packaging of liquid food, and is operating in more than 165 markets and is a global company with offices in almost every part of the world.
In Vietnam, Tetra Pak was set up in 1994 with a head office in Ho Chi Minh City and a branch office in Hanoi, we has grown dramatically in the past several years from 04 to 134 employees today. A dynamic working environment, advancement opportunities, as well as competitive salary and benefits will be offered to successful candidates.