- Scheduling maintenance of equipment on production lines and machines.
- Perform installation, repair and maintenance of equipment.
- Manage spare parts supplies and track replacement.
- Manage and instruct technical staff to maintain, maintain and repair equipment and machinery as required.
- Recognize and analyze machine failures to prevent similar incidents and make improvements to save costs and improve equipment performance.
- Operating and coordinating the operation of the repair workshop.
- Ensure safety for employees and contractors when handling.
* Working hours: Monday - Friday: 2 shift (7:30 AM - 4: 50 PM); (10:00 AM - 07:00 PM).
- Gender: Male.
- Age: From 30 - 40 years old.
- Graduated from university major in electric.
- At least 3 years working experience in management of industrial production equipment and electricity (Must).
- Good knowledge and experience in mechanical engineering (CAD, Solid Work and CNC) (Mechanical Monitoring).
- Good knowledge and experience in electrical and automation (PLC and CAD) (for automatic electrical monitoring position).
- Ability to install, repair, design and improve the productivity of machinery and equipment.
- Capable of human resource management and job allocation.
- Good at English communication skill.
- Strong computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Internet.
- Live in Dong Nai, Binh Duong or Thu Duc - Ho Chi Minh City as they may follow the shift (up to 22:00) or unexpected maintenance company upon request.
- Please send your application by online, email or direct to:
- Please send your CV (English + picture) file Word by email:
CareerLink’s client is Japanese company .